Assisted Living is a special combination of housing, personalized supportive services and health care designed to respond to the individual needs of those who need help with activities of daily living. Assisted Living promotes maximum independence and dignity for each resident and encourages the involvement of a resident family, neighbors and friends. It is an appropriate setting for someone who is too frail to live at home but does not need extensive nursing care. Individuals receive the extra attention they need to carry on full, productive lives in a private, homelike setting.
We are comprised of sixteen professionally managed unfurnished apartments all designed with the residents comfort and convenience in mind. Each apartment includes a living room, kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom storage space and walkout private patio.
- Medication management
- Three nutritious meals daily with table service
- All maintenance of grounds and common area
- All utilities except phone
- Around the clock staff
- Health monitoring
- Transportation to local physicians
- Personal laundry services
- Social, culture and recreational activities
- Some assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing or dressing